Glendora Estate Planning Attorney
Helping People Plan Their Estate in Southern California
In addition to our family law practice, the Morris Law Firm is proud to offer clients assistance in formulating comprehensive and effective estate plans. We strive to help our clients find peace of mind by giving them the tools they need to plan for the unforeseeable future.
Why Is It Important To Make An Estate Plan?
There are many benefits of establishing a proper estate plan, no matter what your stage in life or financial status. An estate plan establishes more than just who receives what after you pass away; it involves multiple important aspects regarding your loved ones. A well-crafted estate plan can protect your beneficiaries in the following ways:
- It can ensure a smooth and expedited transition of property
- It allows you to make decisions regarding executors/trustees for your estate, funeral arrangements, business succession, charitable donations, special trust funds, and an incapacity/life support plan.
- It can help minimize taxes and reduce expenses
- It can allow you to take preemptive action if necessary before an error becomes problematic
By creating an estate plan, you can enjoy peace of mind knowing that your family and loved ones will be properly cared for, no matter what happens. Together with our Glendora estate planning lawyer, you can better plan for what lies ahead.
For more information regarding the specifics of estate planning, call (626) 587-2677 today.
What Types of Situations Warrant an Estate Lawyer?
If you can say "yes" to any of the following situations, it may be in your best interest to retain an estate planning attorney:
- You own a business
- You own real estate in multiple states
- You have been recently divorced
- You are on your second marriage or more
- You have a disabled family member
- You have young, minor children
- You have assets in an IRA and/or 401(k)
- Your estate is taxable under federal and/or state estate tax law
- You would like to leave a portion of your estate to charity
Due to the complex nature of estate planning documents, if you find yourself in any of the above categories, it would be wise to allow an experienced attorney to create the paperwork necessary to ensure that your estate has been properly managed.
Types of Services We Offer
No matter what aspect of estate planning that you need assistance with, our legal team can handle it all, including:
- Estate administration
- Advance healthcare planning & directives
- Durable power of attorney
Why Choose The Morris Law Firm?
- We have been peer review rated by Martindale Hubbell
- We have maintained a 10.0 AVVO rating
- We have been recognized for our commitment to excellence
- We offer clients a 30-minute consultation
Begin Your Consult With a Glendora Estate Planning Lawyer
Our legal team is well-equipped to hand an array of complex estate planning matters. We make it our mission to ensure that you and your loved ones are afforded the best possible future. With services provided in Glendora and Irvine, Attorney Morris offers caring and thorough legal help, and he works hard to bring about the best possible outcome for his clients. If you are in need of an estate planning attorney, please do not hesitate to call (626) 587-2677 today!
Schedule a consultation today to see if we are the right fit for you.