Glendora Uncontested Divorce Attorney
Affordable Legal Assistance in Glendora & Irvine
Not every divorce is highly-contested or stressful. Sometimes both parties agree. There is minimal property to handle, and there are no children or custody issues. In a case like that, you do not need an expensive full-service divorce attorney. You need something to streamline the process.
If you and your separated spouse are looking to conserve resources for the future, our skilled uncontested divorce lawyer in Glendora or Irvine from the Morris Law Firm can help. Why make the process harder or more expensive than it needs to be?
Our attorney can help you find your way through:
- Divorce mediation
- The required paperwork
- The laws that apply to your case
- Any court procedures and case presentation
The court has to resolve even an uncontested divorce. If you try to go it alone, you may make critical mistakes or accidentally cause delays. It is vital to have an experienced Glendora uncontested divorce attorney to guide you through the process.
Let us help you move forward. Contact us for a consultation at (626) 587-2677 today.
What to Expect in an Uncontested Divorce
Even though you and your spouse do not disagree on key issues, ending a marriage is a legally binding action and the courts have a specific way of taking care of it.
- First, expect to fill out a lot of paperwork. The forms are required to ensure that the court has all the relevant information to render judgment and that all rights are protected.
- Secondly, expect to interact with the court at least a little bit. Even in an uncontested divorce, a judge or clerk will need to sign off on the dissolution.
- Finally, expect the process to take time. California has a six-month waiting period, and even after that, there can be concerns that cause the divorce to take longer.
Ensuring everything is done correctly and there are no needless delays requires the help of a professional. To schedule an appointment to review your case, contact the Morris Law Firm at (626) 587-2677 today.